HFNVoice comes with a host of features that enhance your calling experience all while cutting your overall telephone costs. Say goodbye to long distance and expensive international calling bills when you sign-up for the HFNVoice plan.
Our package comes with many great features to meet both your home and home business needs. As residents of the Issaquah Highlands Community, you can use the service on a month-to-month basis as long as you are a HFN Connect subscriber. HFN Connect Telephone's unique services can't be matched by any other provider.
- Includes local, US and Canada calls (excludes AK and PR)
- Use New or Existing Phone Number
- No Extra Equipment or Setup Charges
- Many Professional Features for Calling and Phone Service Management
HFNVoice User Guide (PDF)
Voicemail Menu (PDF)
What Makes HFNVoice Different?
- HFNVoice service is delivered on a higher prioritized path than your internet service over the HFN fiber network.
- Because voice traffic is prioritized over regular bandwidth there is limited degradation to either service even when using them to their full potential.
- HFNVoice needs no special equipment or phones. HFNVoice was designed to use the existing HFN gateway for connectivity.
- HFNVoice's quality and features can't be matched by any other provider for the same price.
- HFNVoice has no setup charges or long term contracts.
- Plan and optional services are priced to fit your budget.
- HFNVoice requires no extra purchase of equipment or on-site installations.
- HFNVoice is superior to other services because of its design and integration with the community network.
- Provides a high performance, high reliability communications network critically needed by all community residents.
- Provides additional revenue to Issaquah Highlands once construction loans are paid off.
- HFNVoice is part of the core HFN product offering, not an unknown, untested third party provider.
- Your input matters. Our telephone services were designed with community involvement and review. Please let us know of other features you are interested in.